Awards and Recognition
As a company, we have fostered a corporate climate that rewards and recognizes diversity, safe and healthy work conditions and the importance of being good corporate citizens by embracing workplace safety and wellness, and protecting the environment.
While all of these values are clearly outlined in Our Credo and simply part of how we do business, we have been recognized for our efforts and successes. We are proud of this recognition and will continue to make great strides in these areas as a corporation and as employees.
The Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies has received is quite lengthy and includes accolades from around the world.
View the complete list of awards and recognition given to the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
Johnson & Johnson Inc. Awards and recognition
In Canada, Johnson & Johnson Inc. and our manufacturing sites in Montreal and Guelph, have been recognized for our environmental, health and safety, good corporate citizenry and marketing initiatives by being honoured with numerous awards. Here are a few examples:
Johnson & Johnson Inc.
- 50 Best Employers in Canada for 2006, Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies
- Governor General Award for Healthy Work Environment, 2006 — Markham office
Advertising and marketing:
- Silver, Cassie Award for Best Insight, TAKE A BENYLIN® DAY™ website, 2007
- Best in Class, Interactive Media Award, TAKE A BENYLIN® DAY™ website, 2007
- 2007 American Packaging Design Award, Children’s TYLENOL® Cold
- Canadian Public Relations Society – Best Agency Brand Development Campaign of the Year – LISTERINE® 2006
- International Association of Business Communicators, Gold Quill of Excellence for Communications excellence at a global/world-wide level – LISTERINE® 2006
- Canadian Grocery Grand Prix Award for Best New Product, LISTERINE® POCKETMIST® (Oral Hygiene Category), 2006
- Silver, Canadian Marketing Association, Pharmaceutical/Healthcare/Personal Care Products and Services, CLEAN & CLEAR® Chain Reaction, 2006
- Merit, Canadian Marketing Association, Pharmaceutical/Healthcare/Personal Care Products and Services, RoC 12 Week Challenge, 2006
- Gold, Point Of Purchase Advertising International, NICORETTE®, 2006
- Bronze, Point Of Purchase Advertising International, REACTINE®, 2006
Corporate Citizen Awards
- Canadian Public Relations Society - ACE Award – Safe Kids Week 2006 and 2007
- Canadian Public Relations Society, Award of Excellence ( National ) Safe Kids Week 2006
- International Association of Business Communicators – Ovation Award –Safe Kids Week 2006 and 2007
McNeil Consumer Healthcare division of Johnson & Johnson Inc., Guelph site:
- The Children's Foundation of Guelph & Wellington, Corporate Citizen of the
Year Award, 2007
- TNS Canadian Facts rates Johnson & Johnson Inc.'s Consumer Support Services as "exceptional" for more than five years
- Globe and Mail Best Employers to Work For Survey ranked Johnson & Johnson Inc.'s Guelph site as 4th out of 50 companies, 2006
- Guelph Readers Choice Award, Best Manufacturer, 2007
- Johnson & Johnson Engineering Excellence Award for Innovate TYLENOL™ bottle design, 2007
- Johnson & Johnson 10 Years with Zero Lost Work Day Cases, 2007
Johnson & Johnson Products Inc., Montreal
- Grand Prix Québécois de la Qualité, 2008
- Recyc-Quebec, Performance Certificate issued in 2003 and renewed in 2006 for having reached standards outlined in the Quebec Ministry of Environment Policy's standards