Career Development at Johnson & Johnson Inc.
Within a Johnson & Johnson company, you have the advantage of a supportive, team-oriented environment where individuals’ capabilities and potential are recognized and nurtured. Our employees have a broad range of career development opportunities within our organization or with other members of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies in Canada or around the world. To support the most effective career development process for our employees, we provide coaching, comprehensive feedback, career development planning and a highly personalized dialogue between you and your manager.
Your Personal Development Plan
Johnson & Johnson Inc provides a unique environment for building your career. An important differentiator is our strong commitment to career development, in which senior executives provide personal support through coaching and other meaning¬ful interactions. Beyond that, you will also have well-defined processes and tools to help you drive your career in the direction that is most meaningful to you. These include:
- a personal, customized development program
- leadership training and online learning
- guidelines for productive career development conversations with your managers
- clear succession planning, supported by development programs that are designed to give you specific experiences and skills acquisition for your next target job
- flexible career paths that can enable you to broaden your scope of experience through exposure to different disciplines and companies
- career opportunities across three business segments
As a multinational company, we focus on developing a global, cross-segment, enterprise mind-set. At the end of the day, we want each individual to have a clear understanding of how their efforts contribute to making a difference in the global business of health care.