Health and Wellness Programs
"At Johnson & Johnson Inc., our vision — “Trusted to enrich the health and wellness of every Canadian, every day” — also applies to each and every one of our employees. Our health and wellness programs are designed to support the philosophy behind the Human Performance Institute’s Corporate Athlete Program, which believes that employee engagement is directly linked to employee health. Essentially, that the body is business relevant, from muscle to mind.”
- Health support — All of our sites offer either on-site health and fitness equipment and programs or fitness subsidies. While supporting the individual health of each employee with our comprehensive benefits package, we also conduct health-specific programs so that employees get the help they need to make positive changes in their lives.
- Wellness programs — We support the total well-being of our employees with learning seminars, support programs and resources that inspire, educate and provide the tools our employees need to realize their individual goals of total physical, mental and emotional wellness.
- Employee and Family Assistance Program — Available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, this confidential program helps employees and their immediate family members address personal issues and achieve effectiveness in their work and personal lives.
- Safe Fleet Program — We take the safety of all employees who drive very seriously. All of our fleet drivers and employees in positions where driving is an essential duty participate in a very comprehensive safe driving education program that includes mandatory online learning and behind-the-wheel training sessions.
- Worldwide health and wellness policies — Many of our global policies and practices have been developed to support the health and wellness of our employees, our consumers and our communities. Read more about our Programs to Protect our people.